Hi friends and welcome to the backyard! I decided to do things differently and save the finished craft picture for last in this post.
We have some very simple materials for this project which you can switch in and out to suit your own custom decor.
Materials you will need:
- Bamboo Cutting Board (Dollar Tree)
- Wooden Circle
- Waverly Chalk Paint In The Color Plaster
- Home Decor Wax In The Color White Wax
- Paint Brush
- 10 Furniture Buttons (size to your liking)
- 7 Flat Bottom Wooden Beads (size to your liking)
- Small Glass Bottle
- Hot Glue
- Angel Figurine ( Dollar Tree) (figuring to your liking)
So that my small vase coordinated with my angel, I painted it with the same chalk paint, hot glued twine around the top, and added a flower sprig.
So we actually ended up creating 2 risers. The small riser our angel is sitting on would be great to use on any tier tray.
Our bamboo cutting board riser is perfect for jewelry on a nightstand or use the two together as shown here to decorate a guest bathroom or bedroom.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY and remember to always incorporate your own crafty personality into every project!
Thank you very much for continuing to support Gnome & Backyard!