Simple and simply delicious!
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 Caserole Pan
- 1 Potato Peeler
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Cooking Onion
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 Table Spoons Butter
- 1 Tea Spoon Salt
- 8 Medium Size Potatoes
How to Make a Potato Loaf
- Thoroughly grease your casserole pan. For this recipe I used a 9×9 pan.
- Peel then shred your potatoes placing them into your mixing bowl. I enjoy using my Kitchen Magician hand turn shredder.
- Peel then shred your onion, mixing it directly in with your potatoes.
- Heat milk and melt butter.
- Stir the hot milk, melted butter, 3 eggs, and salt in with your potatoes and onion, thouroughly mixing all ingredients. Transfer the ingredients into your casserole pan.
I enjoy my potato loaf as a side dish, especially in the Summer. It is very light and makes a great addition to
those Summer time picnic dishes. Served with burgers or baby back ribs your guests will enjoy this quick
but delicious potato dish!
3 thoughts on “Potato Loaf”
Please add Print option for the recipes.
Gerry, I will try…I’m not very tech savvy. I actually have to pay someone to maintain my website but I will see what i can do.
Thank you for watching we truly hope you are enjoying yourself.
If you click ctrl key and the p key, it will allow you to print the pages to this recipe 🙂